At Midas PR, talent is our top priority—we want to hire and work with the very best, brightest, most creative and innovative people in the business. In 2014, we were proud to be named a Best Place to Work by PRWeek. But that’s only the beginning. We’re building on that honor every day. Want to join the team? See below for a current list of open positions in our office in Bangkok city.
For Thai nationals only.
You will be part of a growing team of PR/communication professionals, working across a range of clients in consumer, corporate, technology and financial services to develop and manage high profile strategic communication campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and passionate international PR agency with a path to develop in a growing industry.
PR Manager Responsibilities & Duties
What you’ll need
- A minimum of 3 years corporate communications experience from an agency position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English with extensive experience andexposure to local and international media. Experience with digital media outlets will also be beneficial.
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude to challenges with a strong willingness to learn and think independently.
What you’ll receive
- A good working environment with opportunities to grow and learn from one of the most experienced PR professionals in the region
- Multi-market global clients and the opportunity to travel in the region
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits
As one of Thailand’s leading public relations firms, we are happy to offer Thai and international students the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in this exciting industry. If you are interested in joining us, get in touch today. Send your CV, cover letter and please specify the internship period you are applying for.
We will give you the chance to experience how an international PR works by letting you participate actively in all parts of our work. You will take on projects together with colleagues who will guide you through them and attend events to see how everything comes together. If you are interested in this fun yet challenging work, this opportunity could be for you.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist our Social Media Strategist with the management of social media accounts
- Create artwork for clients’ social media accounts
- Create reports for social media accounts’ performance
- Assist with event photography and photo editing
- Attend events and help with
- Participate in brainstorming meetings for new campaigns
What we offer you
- International team with highly experienced members
- Ability to learn about all aspects of PR and event management
- Inclusion in all parts of the process of creating and managing a PR campaign
- Possibility to attend events and meet our clients and members of the local media
- Good English skills
- Need to have a laptop
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Need to be attending a related major at university
If you think you would be a good fit for us and want to gain a wide range of experience in the world of PR and event management, please get in touch with us today by sending your CV, cover letter and indicating when you are available for the internship.
Send us an email mentioning your desired position along with you cv or resume at email@example.com