As one of Thailand’s leading public relations firms, we are happy to offer Thai and international students the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in this exciting industry. If you are interested in joining us, get in touch today. Send your CV, cover letter and please specify the internship period you are applying for.
We will give you the chance to experience how an international PR works by letting you participate actively in all parts of our work. You will take on projects together with colleagues who will guide you through them and attend events to see how everything comes together. If you are interested in this fun yet challenging work, this opportunity could be for you.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist our Social Media Strategist with the management of social media accounts
- Create artwork for clients’ social media accounts
- Create reports for social media accounts’ performance
- Assist with event photography and photo editing
- Attend events and help with
- Participate in brainstorming meetings for new campaigns
What we offer you
- International team with highly experienced members
- Ability to learn about all aspects of PR and event management
- Inclusion in all parts of the process of creating and managing a PR campaign
- Possibility to attend events and meet our clients and members of the local media
- Good English skills
- Need to have a laptop
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Need to be attending a related major at university
If you think you would be a good fit for us and want to gain a wide range of experience in the world of PR and event management, please get in touch with us today by sending your CV, cover letter and indicating when you are available for the internship.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.