For Thai nationals only.
You will be part of a growing team of PR/communication professionals, working across a range of clients in consumer, corporate, technology and financial services to develop and manage high profile strategic communication campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and passionate international PR agency with a path to develop in a growing industry.
PR Manager Responsibilities & Duties
- Demonstrates an ability to interface with local and national media, coordinate media relations events, and manage media contacts. Designs and implements a range of public relations efforts to build awareness of the brand and/or strategic message.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials and media representatives.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
- Develop marketing and communication plans, analyse target markets and market opportunities, define strategies to reach the target market, and measure market performance
- Gather, analyse, and interpret complex information, follow complex instructions, and effectively resolve a full range of complex challenges associated with the work. Provide general or technical information in response to inquiries from state and local agencies and the general public.
- Demonstrates creativity in problem solving, managing conflict, and demonstrates the ability to provide effective workgroup leadership by encouraging both individual and group participation. Anticipates and prepares for potential issues and crisis communication needs.
- Independently initiate, plan, and coordinate multiple projects ranging from the routine to the more complex. Makes decisions independently and as a part of the group decision-making process.
- Meets deadlines, defines, measures, and evaluates project and program results. Prioritizes and sets deadlines for one’s own work and the work of direct reports.
- Creates effective presentations and facilitate meetings and discussions with individuals and groups from varied social and economic backgrounds regarding targeted business efforts. Produces written and visual materials that are easily understood by the intended audience/reader.
What you’ll need
- A minimum of 3 years corporate communications experience from an agency position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English with extensive experience andexposure to local and international media. Experience with digital media outlets will also be beneficial.
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude to challenges with a strong willingness to learn and think independently.
What you’ll receive
- A good working environment with opportunities to grow and learn from one of the most experienced PR professionals in the region
- Multi-market global clients and the opportunity to travel in the region
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits
How to Apply
Send us an email mentioning your desired position along with you cv or resume at email@example.com