Website Privacy Notice
Midas PR understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.midas-pr.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms are defined as:
- Personal Data: means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it is data that you give to Us via Our Site.
- We/Us/Our: means Midas PR (registered as Midas Communications International Co., Ltd.) a limited company registered in Thailand with registered number 0105555068122 and registered address 2034/71 Ital-thai Tower, 15th Fl., New Petchburi Road, Huaykwang Bangkapi, 10310 Bangkok Thailand.
Information About Us
2.1 Our Site is owned and operated by Midas Communications International Co., Ltd., a limited company registered in Thailand.
What Does This Policy Cover?
What information do we collect?
We may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information regarding Midas PR Group.
We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
- Email address (voluntary)
- Business/company name
- Job Title
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- specific information you elect to provide through a form or web chat
How do we use it?
- All personal data is kept confidential and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in your or our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Supplying our services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you)
- Personalising and tailoring our services
- Replying to emails from you
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time)
- Supplying you with information that may be important to you such as notification of a change to a service you are using or for best practices or legislation
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email or telephone with information, news, and offers.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that it be deleted.
- All data is retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
- For the length of any contract which we enter into with you
- Until you unsubscribe or ask us to erase it
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We do not share your information with third parties.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We will only provide information that has been requested via the website.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a period of five years from our last contact with you.
What are cookies?
We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technology. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our website. Therefore, when we refer to “you” in this section we mean your computer. We can recognize these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
Cookies come in many forms. We set out below the principal types and categories of cookies that are used. This section refers to all types and categories of cookies and not just those we use on our website.
First and third-party cookies – whether a cookie is first-party or third-party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user, the website displayed in the URL window (e.g. www.midas-pr.com). Third-Party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookie – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for.
- These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies certain services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information on the pages visited.
- These cookies collect information about how users use a website, for instance which pages users go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve how the website functions.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience.
- These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to help provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity to other websites.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies – these cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
- These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organization such as advertisers. Quite often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
If you want to delete any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
Third Party Websites
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
You are entitled to ask:
- For a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information
- To have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected
- If we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent or a contract for us to provide your personal information, which you have provided to us, to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so
- To have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you do not want us to send you the information you have requested).
- To object to our processing of your personal data for which we use legitimate interest as a legal basis, in which case we will cease the processing unless we have legitimate grounds.
If you do not want to continue receiving any direct marketing from us, you can contact us (see below) or click on the unsubscribe function in any such communication. In that event, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
If you have any further questions please email us at email@example.com
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us through our contact page found here.