PR Manager Responsibilities & Duties
- Demonstrates an ability to interface with local and national media, coordinate media relations events, and manage media contacts. Designs and implements a range of public relations efforts to build awareness of the brand and/or strategic message.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials and media representatives.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
- Develop marketing and communication plans, analyse target markets and market opportunities, define strategies to reach the target market, and measure market performance
- Gather, analyse, and interpret complex information, follow complex instructions, and effectively resolve a full range of complex challenges associated with the work. Provide general or technical information in response to inquiries from state and local agencies and the general public.
- Demonstrates creativity in problem solving, managing conflict, and demonstrates the ability to provide effective workgroup leadership by encouraging both individual and group participation. Anticipates and prepares for potential issues and crisis communication needs.
- Independently initiate, plan, and coordinate multiple projects ranging from the routine to the more complex. Makes decisions independently and as a part of the group decision-making process.
- Meets deadlines, defines, measures, and evaluates project and program results. Prioritizes and sets deadlines for one’s own work and the work of direct reports.
- Creates effective presentations and facilitate meetings and discussions with individuals and groups from varied social and economic backgrounds regarding targeted business efforts. Produces written and visual materials that are easily understood by the intended audience/reader.
PR Executive Responsibilities & Duties
- Liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email;
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media;
- Utilise the Midas Client database to source new business leads and opportunities;
- Assist in the organisation of the monthly Bangkok Young Professional events
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcast and blogs, for opportunities for clients;
- Preparing client reports and attending client meetings;
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage;
- Event management, including press conferences and promotional events;
- Attending and promoting client events to the media;
- Assisting with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines;
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients;
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress;
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research;
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives;
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house’ journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos;
- Support the PR Manager and other members of the Midas Team when required;
- To undertake training and skills development and keep up to date with the changing requirements of the role.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Implement social media strategies, coordinating with clients and key stakeholders to ensure effectiveness and adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all clients’ products, services and events.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, event promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and other similar sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Be an advocate of social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Manage Blogger outreach programs and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about our clients and Midas.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to the Midas Marketing and Editorial team members, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Managing the end to end process of organizing all networking events for Midas including but not limited to Bangkok Young Professionals and Networking for success.
- To develop the concept and theme of each networking event, soliciting ideas from other team members and managing the event from start to finish.
- Source and liaise with suppliers for all entertainment and program activities
- Manage event schedules
- Must be able to show a measurable increase in promotion of clients Social Media Activities as well as members and guests to all active Midas monthly networking events
Responsibilities & Duties
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
As one of Thailand’s leading public relations firms, we are happy to offer Thai and international students the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in this exciting industry. If you are interested in joining us, get in touch today. Send your CV, cover letter and please specify the internship period you are applying for.
We will give you the chance to experience how an international PR works by letting you participate actively in all parts of our work. You will take on projects together with colleagues who will guide you through them and attend events to see how everything comes together. If you are interested in this fun yet challenging work, this opportunity could be for you.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist our Social Media Strategist with the management of social media accounts
- Create artwork for clients’ social media accounts
- Create reports for social media accounts’ performance
- Assist with event photography and photo editing
- Attend events and help with
- Participate in brainstorming meetings for new campaigns
What we offer you
- International team with highly experienced members
- Ability to learn about all aspects of PR and event management
- Inclusion in all parts of the process of creating and managing a PR campaign
- Possibility to attend events and meet our clients and members of the local media
- Good English skills
- Need to have a laptop
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Need to be attending a related major at university
If you think you would be a good fit for us and want to gain a wide range of experience in the world of PR and event management, please get in touch with us today by sending your CV, cover letter and indicating when you are available for the internship.
- liaising with team on regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and work completed to the highest quality.
- managing client proposals from concept to design and implementation
- working with clients with regard to design style and format and other key visual details
- developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- set creative and visual content for all work
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest graphic and creative trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Microsoft office,
- Video editing knowledge is a plus.